S&W Technologies has over two decades of experience creating easy-to-use, high value safety software solutions that improve operational and safety conditions for nuclear plants, commercial and industrial facilities, and educational institutions. Our behavior based safety software solutions are highly flexible and provide documented cost and time savings and reduce workplace injuries by improving the customer's business process.
June 8th - 11th, 2014
Hundreds of safety managers stopped by S&W this year to learn how customers are REDUCING WORKPLACE INJURIES using the Guardian Safety Observation, Audit, & Inspection System. Highlights listed below:
- High satisfaction rate for "Ease of Use"
- Capture, Track, & Report on Safety Observations
- Reduce workplace risk before incidents occur
- Dashboard monitors key safety metrics
- Share best practices between locations
- Create unlimited customizable checklists
- Schedule reports to run and delivered to anyone
- Manage action items through closure
- Use SafeScan to eliminate manual data entry
- Mobile apps record observations on or off-line
- Attach pictures on location
- Dictate notes with auto voice to text translation
- Supports iOS, Android, and BlackBerry devices
April 15, 2014
North American based energy companies continue to choose Guardian to streamline safety operations. There has been an increasingly high demand for mobile capture for safety observations, audits, and inspections. This mobile capability allows companies covering large geographies to "Capture on Demand" which enables real-time safety metrics monitoring.
March 10, 2014
S&W has added GPS capture capability to all mobile platform apps (iOs, Android, and BlackBerry). Customer round tables will be conducted later this year to get feedback on how this new data can be used in "Heat Maps" to show Safety Metrics across geographical areas.